Recent studies show that more and more small businesses have a twitter account… Find out why thanks to this infographic on twitter for business.
At How To Twitter For Business, we aim to curate the best news and publish the most insightful tutorials and video reviews about twitter for professionals. On our blog, we launched two series to identify the twitter best practices and flag the best twitter infographics.
Please find below an infographic which includes insights and demographics on twitter users and peer-recommendations. A good place to start for your twitter strategy is twitter’s own resources for small businesses, business.twitter.com.
I found this picture this morning via a google search which led me to ‘Twitter For Small Business‘ on infographicfile.com. This twitter infographic was put together by the Search Engine People team and first published on their blog in early November.
- 37% of Twitter users will purchase from a brand they follow! Tweet This Stat!
- 79% of Twitter users are likely to recommend brands they follow! Tweet This Stat!
- Twitter handles 24 billion search queries per month (more than Bing & Yahoo combined!) Tweet This Stat!
- 40% of Twitter users rarely post anything – they just consume content! Tweet This Stat!
- B2B tweets that contain hashtags have 193% more clicks! Tweet This Stat!
- 67% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from the brands they follow on Twitter! Tweet This Stat!
- 663% increase of Twitter users asking for business recommendations in the last 2 years! Tweet This Stat!
- 33% of people on Twitter follow a brand! Tweet This Stat!
- Twitter users are nearly 5x more likely to share stories than Facebook users! Tweet This Stat!
- 70% of Small Businesses are on Twitter! Tweet This Stat!
Have Your Say
So, are you a small business owner on twitter? How much impact has twitter had so far on your business (marketing, sales, customer satisfaction)? We invite you to share your views and your own twitter best practices and tips for business on our comment section or via twitter.